CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday My Little Man


I cannot believe that my little Parker is 2! Oh how time FLYS!
It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital greeting our little man into the world.
And now we are waiting for his little brother, and having a birthday party!!

I decided that we were going to have a Halloween party theme this year! It was so much fun watching all the kids with the Witches Brew! We made home made root beer in a cauldron with the dry ice. Everyone thought that that was so neat! And it sure tasted GOOD!


Mom decided to make a pinata instead of buying one. It was Frankenstein if you were wondering. All the kids got a chance to smack at him. Parker was not really into it, until dad showed him that there was CANDY inside.

Well lets just say Parker is a very spoiled 2 year old!
Mom and dads gifts:
5 Different types of dinosaurs
Large rocking horse
Sponge Bob tooth brush
Mickey Mouse outfit
Big set of bath tub toys
Uncle Brent and Aunt Stacey:
A John Deer Tractor
Aunt Britt & Aiden:
An animal farm John Deer tractor
Aunt Kandie& Uncle Jason:
A cute Lighting McQueen hat and shirt
Nemo cup
A DUDE!! (turtle form nemo)
And lots of hugs
Grandma Cindy:
$100 worth of new pictures of me!
A new John Deer Hoodie
A couple pairs of pj's
Grandma Peggy:
Lighting McQueen Hoodie
Lighting McQueen bedding
And a cool Snow Globe
Thank you to all my family and friends who could share my big day with me! I love all my toys, and gifts! Thank You for loving and caring about me so much! I am very lucky to have a family like you!

By the end of dinner, cake and ice cream, pinata, presents, running, screaming, and chasing, I was READY TO GO HOME AND NAP!!
As you can see...... ha ha ha!!

1 comment:

Jenn and Akasha said...

aw how cute is he!!! and i love that pic of you! y'all are such a cute family!