CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cody Brent Mason

Added by Stacey! Steph and I Wanted to post so everyone can see the new addition!

After waiting and waiting Steph went into the doctors office on her due date October 29th and found out that she was far enough along to get started. She went right over the the hospital. They were very busy and she did not get her on Pitocin until 12:20. She got her epidural about three hours later and at 9:48 PM had a beautiful baby boy.

Cody Brent Mason! He is so cute...

We all agreed that he looks like Joels dad... Grampa Mason.

He immediatley got his fingers to his mouth.



He has a good grip already. Look he got a hold of the oxygen tube.




Proud Mom and Dad.






Proud Aunt Stacey! I was so grateful Steph wanted me to be there. I love babies. Nothing better.






He loves his fingers. He had them in his mouth all the time.





He is for sure a keeper. He has a lot of dark brown hair. Weighed in at 6 lbs and 12 oz. Just a little squirt! We had bets. I lost! I thought he would be bigger than Parker. I think we all did. He was 18 1/2 inches long. Steph was so strong. She had an hour that her epidural quit working and she was so strong. Joel was wonderful to her during Labor and it was great to watch them celebrate and enjoy this new baby.






Thanks again to Joel and Steph for sharing this wonderful baby with us all! We love you!

4 comments:

The Lowerys said...

Cody is soooooo adorable and precious!! I love all his brown hair! Congratulations!! :)

Drew Israelsen Family said...

He is so cute!! Congrats! Can't wait until I can hold him!!

Robyn said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable! I can't wait to squeeze him!

Jenn and Akasha said...

oh my oh my Steph he has such perfect little face!!! he is so cute! awe i'm so happy for you.