CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! IT’S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I HAVE BLOGGED!! PATHETIC!!

Hello everyone! I am really sorry that it has been over a year! I think I read OCT.11 2009! How sad! That just goes to show how busy, crazy, crappy, and just NUTTS or life has been. I have sooo many stories to tell, so many pictures to show you and all the good stuff in-between!

A Little Crash Coarse: Fall was rough on the family. We lost Joel's Grandma Barbra( Grama T). She was the center of our universe for so long, that when she left us, it was like a piece of our life left too!! I might even say I have not stepped into a dollar store since ( she loved the DOLLAR STORES).... We were always going to visit, Parker and Cody still today asks about Grama T and if we can go to her big house for crackers and treats. They see the Home she lived in and crys when we don't stop to see her. She will always be in our hearts. Miss you grama t.

Last Christmas was sooo nice, no one was sick, no one got hurt and we really enjoyed every ones company!
2010
Spring came and it was back to business. We moved from Joel's Grandmas Home, our home for 3 years, so it could be sold to help pay off all her medical bills and help with the family funds. That was a bad day saying good bye to it. You get attached to homes, Both my children were brand new babies there, and even though it had hideous kitchen carpet, I really miss our Home.


In May, LIFE WENT FOR ANOTHER LOOP! Joel had FINALLY Graduated from COLLEGE!! We are all so proud of him. What a Big step up in life. CONGRATS BABE!! Way to beat the odds I say!! ODDS = One parent working for $10.00 per hour supporting 4, brand new baby, 3 year old, bills, family deaths, debt piling, small support, never see's his wife, can't find a job, sickness, moving, and vehical break-downs 100+times!! and MORE!! And still manages to graduate with GOOD grades, and with his class mates giving him CUTTOS AND HONORS!! GOOD JOB BABE!!

My life took a De-tour as well. I had been working for 2 years as a Customer Service Manager at WalMart in Cedar Hills UT, I loved my Job!! I made a decision to transfer to a Store in Springville! LONG STORY short, I hated it sooooo much, that I quit!! Don't worry, I am working again at a Garage Door Company as a Office Manager...... It has its ups and DOWNS but I am happy.



This Summer was one of the Best ones we have had in a long time! Joel got a camp trailer for a graduation gift, so we went as much as we could. We took a Trip with friends to FISH LAKE UT. Man is it beautiful there!! The boys all chipped in and rented a boat for a day and that was a blast! The kids were black with dirt! All they did was run and play so hard! We plan on making FISH LAKE a yearly thing. You wouldn't think that a place that beautiful could be found in South East Utah!
We also went to Fairveiw Canyon with Joel's Family. They all took four wheelers and had plenty extras for us to ride. Parker and Cody had a BLAST!! They were on the four wheelers morning noon and night!! Even if we were not riding, they would just sit and wait for Joseph or Abby to give them a ride. Parker and Cody thinks Abby and Jo Jo are the best! They love there cousins soooo much! I am so thankful to them for always helping out with the boys and being such good cousins. Abby is Joel's niece. She is our hero! Always willing to babysit, always willing to help when ever the opportunity comes. She reminds me soo much of myself when I was her age! She is so caring and loving, good with kids, and has a heart of gold!! Thanks ABBS & JO JO! WE LOVE YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH!!

We recently got to go up to Logan to see my brother and his family. Seems like our stay never long enough..... And the time in between seeing one another is TOO long!! But I enjoy it SOOO Much!! I miss them like crazy!! Stacey, my sister in law, took the boys pictures for me!! MAN SHE IS GOOD!! Bet ya can't wait for me to post them!! If you ever need an amazing photographer call me!!! I will give you her number!! I am so proud of TANNER, LANDON, and Meg! What great kids!! Tanner, and Landon are in football, soccer, lacrosse, swim and any thing else that has to do with sports! They are going to be PROS!! I know it!! And Megan is blooming into this amazingly smart and talented little dancer. I hope that I learn by example from my GREAT Brother and raise my kids to be as amazing as his. Both Stacey and Brent Coach for there kids on and off the fields!

As the fall/winter seasons approach we are reminded of all the things that we never thought would happen..... ARE COMING TRUE!! My boys are growing like weeds!
Parker Evan Mason started PRE-SCHOOL this year! Although he is the youngest in his class, he is the tallest. He is getting smarter and smarter everyday!! He knows his ABC's by heart, his shapes by heart, his numbers (up to 14) by heart, and loves to read and learn. He has a spark in him everyday when he comes home from school, because again, today was his best day!! He tells us that every Tue & Thursday!! TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY! SOOO CUTE!! Good Job Parker!!

PARKER & CODY as everyone knows shares a very close holiday together! BIRTHDAYS!!!
Oct. 20th- PARKER turned 4!!!!
And today Oct. 29th CODY is 2!!!!!
Man time sure does fly lately! But this again was a crash coarse! I will be posting pics and more details real soon! Love everyone and hoping your all having a great year as well!!

No comments: