CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

MY JOB


Okay so I am going to be 110% honest! I got a job at Wal Mart! I have never had the desire or the want to work there!! I was so bummed out but I was going to try to make it work for my family!! So I had been working for around a month.... And all the sudden, I had friends! I had Desire to go to work! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!! And once I decided that, I was asked to apply for two Supervisor positions!!! ARE YOU JOKING?????? No!!!!! I am in shock!! I love the people I work for and with! And just recently my friend Trisha and I were asked to plan a PARTY FOR TWILIGHT!!! I am having so much fun planning this party!!! It's so much FUN!!!! I have never liked a job so much!!! I am finally happy to say I found a place I love! THANK GOD!

No comments: