CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wishing for a Girl?????




Joel was making fun of the fact that I always look for girls clothes when we are shopping. I have always threatened to dress Parker in girls clothes. When we were up at Brent and Stacey's, Joel started giving me crap and I decided it was time..... So.... I went into Meg's room and got this cute dress. Doesn't he look cute!! His dad was NOT happy. We all had to laugh because he seemed to think that he looked pretty. He was holding on to the edge of the dress and moving to make it bounce. One to remember!!!

1 comment:

Drew Israelsen Family said...

Tell Joel to relax no permanent damage was done!! And I don't think he could be mistaken for a girl. I have pictures of Robert in one of my old dresses.